Friday, January 6, 2012

Bad Blogger Dick...


I am one of those guys that is cut from an old piece of cloth… somewhat of an Andy Rooney type. I have shirked my blogging duties in the past, allowing some blog posts to be up on our web site way too long – according to the experts. It’s not because I do not care – I just forget as I move on to other duties. I am also not one of the most tech savvy guys, but I do get by. I guess that complicates the situation too.

Sorry.

In any event, let the blogging season begin. Some people can write about anything, and sometimes they bore the living daylight out of the reader. I really don’t want to do that. I try to comment on things that have meaning and interest for the reader. That’s very tough these days, as I have to compete with millions of fellow bloggers. Maybe I just bored you?

No comments:

Post a Comment